Intertwined — A Poly Collection — Love is not always a matter of twos. Sometimes love comes in threes, fours, even more. What some consider a crowd, others consider just right. From a contemporary tale that defy society expectation of a happy couple, to a fantasy world where three or more is the expectation, Less Than Three Press invites you to submit stories about people who find that love sometimes has room for more.
- Deadline is JANUARY 31, 2015 (give or take, we won’t kill you for sending it off the following morning).
- Stories should be at least 10,000 words and should not exceed approx 50,000 words in length.
- Stories may be any combination of poly (M/M/M, F/F/F, M/M/F, F/F/M/F, etc.). Cis, trans* and genderqueer characters are welcome.
- Stories must have a happily ever after (HEA) or happy for now (HFN) end.
- Any sub-genre is gladly accepted: sci-fi, mystery, contemporary, steampunk, etc.
- All usual LT3 submission guidelines apply.
Authors will receive one copy each of the ebook formats LT3 produces and 2 print volumes (stories 40k and over will be their own books, shorter stories will be compiled into anthologies).
Stories should be complete before submitting, and as edited as possible. They can be submitted in .doc, .docx, or .rtf format, single spaced with a space between paragraphs, in an easy to read font (we prefer Calibri size 12) with no special formatting (no elaborate section separation, special fonts, etc). Additional formatting guidelines can be found here.